Thought I would rap up the past year with a few highlights.
2013 have been a great photographic journey for me. First and foremost I have gotten to meet, know and reconnect with a bunch of awesome people and I am looking forward to connecting further in this new year. I also won a few awards, moved into a new studio, got some great new clients, had my work showcased in a few exhibitions, shot some awesome new work and have projects in the works that I am more excited about than ever. I am very excited to get going with 2014… so much more stuff to do!
But before I get going, here is a few links to some selected highlights from the past year.
– Applied Arts Award Winner – see HERE.
– Shot William B. Davis and Richard Harmon for Vancouver Magazine – see HERE.
– I did a Santa “transformation” for my Christmas card this year – see HERE.
– Shot a goldfish – see HERE.
– Received 3 Honourable Mentions at the International Photography Awards – see HERE.
– My Carman, Manitoba also went public – see HERE.
– I also went home to visit Denmark, here is one of the series from the trip – see HERE.
– Lastly, I recently updated my “about” page on my website, there is now a “short” version AND a “long‘ version if you really want to dig in…
I will be looking forward to share more awesome work and news with you in the new year. To end this post, here is a picture of me(for a change) – had to go back a “few” years as I am always behind the camera nowadays… ok, that might be a slight exaggeration:) Anyways, I wish you all the best in the new year!!