Thought I would wrap up the past year with a few highlights.
2014 was yet another great year… and a very busy one that is! I had the pleasure of meeting and working with some amazing people, photographed some great editorial and commercial assignments, shot a few personal projects and tried to fill in whatever free time was left with as many adventures as possible.
I’m very excited to continue this in the new year!… But before I get going, here are a few links to some selected highlights from the past year:
– Photographed Jeff Wall for Financial Times. More HERE.
– Featured in SPAM Magazine out of Milano, Italy. More HERE.
– Received 2 Hourable Mentions and the International Photography Awards out og Los Angeles. More HERE.
– Finished a new series called “ENTER”. More HERE.
– Worked with TAXI on a very fun advertising campaign for TELUS. More HERE.
– Shot Harry Chemko for Canadian Business Magazine. More HERE.
– I joined Instagram. Follow me HERE.
– Shot a fun little Halloween promo. More HERE.
– Did some travelling around BC and took some photos of some rocks… and some clouds. More HERE(rocks) and HERE(clouds).
… And then there are all the projects that I can’t or haven’t had a chance to reveal just yet!…
Anyways… 2015!… I welcome you with open arms!